Technology Tuesday Webinar - Advice On Working From Home
April 21, at 3:00pm EST
Working from home during these difficult times?
Join us on a webinar with Jack Gerbs of Quanexus for some helpful tips when it comes to working from home. Jack is the founder and CEO of Quanexus, Inc. He has been helping clients manage their IT systems since 1992. Jack has a strong background in Cybersecurity including ISC2’s - CISSP and Microsoft’s MCSE. Jack’s primary focus during this webinar is assisting clients with implementing IT Security programs and meeting regulatory compliance and legal requirements.
Tuesday, April 21st
3:00 PM Eastern / 2:00 PM Central
Jack will be touching on the following topics:
- Access to basic files (file sharing)
- Access to browser-based applications - hosted at the office or by a third party
- Thin and thick client applications
- Other remote access solutions
- Communicating with your team
Click the button below for FREE registration. You will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.